Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What will I appreciate more back in the USA...

  1. The roads!
  2. Being able to get out of the shower, dry off, and get dressed without it being difficult because you are already sweating again.
  3. Salads... lettuce, and all that kind of fresh things I can get anytime I want it.
  4. Sausage. It's non-existent here. unless you like the link kinds.
  5. The ability to communicate clearly and be understood.
  6. The prices of the food and things I eat, It is quite a bit cheaper at home.
  7. The cleanliness of everything in general... and the laws that keep it that way. And the citizens that follow those rules.
  8. The clean air.
  9. The church services that I can understand. This is probably one of the biggest things I miss actually.
  10. Water pressure. :grin: I am really really glad to be able to wash my hair... but I will be really really glad to be able to wash my hair in less than 5 min. again.
  11. Tap water being OK to drink... and being able to brush my teeth without using a bottle of water.
~ Chelbertina

1 comment: