Monday, August 29, 2011

What I will miss about Haiti...

  1. The kids. I have learned quite a few of their names... at least of the regulars.
  2. The lack of need for chapstick, or humidifiers. :grin: If I had a fan on me in my house like I do in my apartment at night, then I would wake up with a dry throat... but here, Not so!
  3. The apartment. :grin:
  4. The time to think.
  5. The roof, and the wind
  6. The awesome lightning, and the opportunity to take pictures of it
  7. The rain. I miss the rain.
  8. The weather- Maybe it will be as cool as it is here back in the USA when I get there.
  9. The Brian's. :grin: I like them.
  10. Elsie! She is the gal that helps out around here... She is really neat!
~ Chelbertina

1 comment:

  1. What? You're going to hurt the ant's feelings by leaving them off of your list!

    ReplyDelete