Monday, August 22, 2011

Have I said Thank YOU yet?

Because if so, I am fixing to say it again. There were so many people who sacrificed, and gave, and helped, and helped some more so that I could come here to Haiti, and I want to say THANK YOU again. I want each of you who donated to know how much it means to me to be able to be here helping, and learning, and experiencing.

Thank you for those of you who are praying. I can't thank you guys enough. I really appreciate your prayers, and not only for safety, but everything else too. :grin: Not saying that my safety isn't important, but that I would rather be doing what I am supposed to be doing than hiding out somewhere because I am safe in that somewhere. I would rather live the life that I was made to live, than to merely exist in a safe haven. (not sure how I got onto that rabbit trail... lol)

Thank you to the people who are back in the USA taking care of what I would be doing if I were there, at work, at home, and at church. I know that I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And thank you for you random people who are randomly donating to my PayPal account. I had someone donate just the amount I needed last week, and I want to say thanks! That was so neat seeing God use you to come through at just the right time like he did! :hyper: That made my day! (*starts singing* Jehovah-Jireh, my provider!) It's a good thing that my timing is not final, and God's timing is always on time!

So Very Thankful.
~ Chelbertina

No comments:

Post a Comment