Friday, September 23, 2011

What are the things I use the most that I did bring?

  1. Baby Wipes!
  2. My little extra hair clips. I have been surprised at how many of these I have gone through on this trip.
  3. Zip Lock baggies
  4. My Water bottle.
  5. The clothes of course... :grin:
  6. my iPod- with it's calculator / money converter/ music/ etc.
  7. I am using a bit more medicine than I thought I would need.
  8. my bag/purse
  9. My camera of course. I expected that (right up there with the clothes)
  10. Scissors! I have used these on so many random things!
  11. Laptop and phone.

What are the things that I brought that I haven't used much yet?
  1. Conditioner- It's really hard to get it out, and it's not really needed here. I used it like once.
  2. Lotion- :grin: this came in handy only once so far- when I was sunburned.
  3. Chapstick
  4. My backpack.
  5. My socks and tennis shoes... Mainly because they are so hot! I have worn them maybe twice so far.
  6. The flashlight.
  7. Batteries. :grin:
~ Chelbertina

2 comments: